LINK imports measurements from a wide range of techniques to a single analysis. LINK’s powerful data import engine now supports the data processing, aggregation, and analysis of four new analytical instruments:
- xSight: Total Holographic Characterization system from Spheryx
- Chirascan: Circular Dichroism Spectrometer from Applied Photophysics
- LEA: External Database System from UNchained Labs
- VHX-7000: Static Imaging Digital Microscope from Keyence
Read further to gain more information on the development of parsing engines for these four instruments.
LINK Support for xSight from Spheryx:
- Lumetics announces development of parsing engines for the xSight total holographic characterization system from Spheryx. LINK will import particle data allowing generation of full particle size distributions, reporting of critical quality attributes such as Particle Count/Concentration >=10um, and the generation of sub-populations based on morphological parameter filters. Easily use xSight for raw curve data calculations and comparing the data with orthogonal techniques, such as FlowCAM, Coulter Counter MS3/MS4, and HIAC.
LINK Support for Chirascan from Applied Photophysics:
- Lumetics announces development of parsing engines for the Chiroscan Circular Dichroism (CD) Spectrometer. LINK will import biomolecular characteristics, mechanisms and interactions to determine the structural and thermodynamic properties of molecules for generation of raw data curve charts and graphs. Easily compare Chirascan with other CD based compendial methods such as JASCO Spectrometers within the LINK platform.
LINK Support for LEA from UNchained Labs:
Lumetics announces development of parsing engines for the LEA external database software compatible with systems from UNchainted Labs. LINK will import buffer exchange and viscosity data, along with instrument/analysis settings. Easily utilize LEA import and orthogonal techniques to gain more information on biologics formulation, small molecule and pre-formulation research.
LINK Support for VHX-7000 from Keyence
- Lumetics announces development of parsing engines for the Keyence VHX 4K Ultra-High Accuracy Microscope. LINK will import particle data allowing generation of full particle size distributions and the reporting of critical quality attributes such as Particle Count/Concentration >=10um. Easily compare Keyence VHX with other static imaging based compendial methods such as HORIZON and Eyecon within the LINK platform.
Looking for more information or to discuss your application? Please contact Lumetics directly!
If you are interested in monthly updates, sign up for our newsletter.